Friday, March 18, 2005

Welcome To The FT, Bitch.

So, I'm sure y'all have heard me complain about the Fametracker boards shutting down, but all is not lost! There are several very good alternatives popping up (such as this one). Several people have saved entire threads from the old FT boards, too. The best one ever has to be the Jesus thread. Go. Right now. Especially you, Linus.

Some choice quotes:

"Biggest.Famewhore.Ever" - MiceNow

"And I liked how they left the ending kinda open for a sequel." - Caged Rage

"I'm so sick of Jesus being shoved down my throat all the time. Every time I go to church or open my bible, or even listen to Christian radio, I hear about Jesus and how great he is. I can't take it anymore! What a famewhore." - riotgirl7284

"The only reason he is famous is because of his dad." - biakbiak

"Where have you guys been? He was already replaced by Clay Aiken." - Kaylee

"I read an interview with him once where he said 'I am the way, the truth, and the life.' How self-centred can you be?" - Janie Jones

"Then, like the servers don't have enough to do, they fucking take a bowl of water and he starts washing their feet!!!! Hellooooo, we have health codes for a reason!" - Altoids Addict

"...not dead?" - Katie Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

While fishing with Moses, Jesus realizes that he left the cooler with the beer back on the dock. Rather than move the boat from the primo location they have found, Jesus decides to just walk across the water and get the cooler. He gets out of the boat and starts to walk across the water - just like in the old days - then suddenly, he sinks like a rock.
Moses fishes him out and says, "What happened JC?"
Jesus says, "I keep forgetting about the holes in my feet..."

Jesus loves you - he's just not "in love" with you.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new Jesus thread over at Snarkfest>

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home