Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Okay, Professor X. You Can Come Pick Me Up Any Day Now.

I knew it! I am a superhero!

Check me out!

SuperheroGirl
Originally uploaded by Raksha38.



My powers are as follows: I always know which questions are going to be the Daily Double on Jeopardy about a second before the player chooses them, I know who's on the phone before I pick it up if I've met them before (no, I don't have caller ID), I can store vast amounts of static electricity in my body (pictured above) and release it in one violent jolt. My companion is the spirit of my dead cat Pookie. She's badass, yo.

8 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

Wow. You are so... TALL in your superhero form. :)

(Pookie is looking good for being a 20 year old cat...)

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heromachine can be an addictive mistress, though I've always preferred the old-fashioned way.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Linus: I forgot to mention that one of my other superhero powers is to grow an entire foot when I'm in costume.

Skyblade: Holy crap! That's awesome! Too bad you don't live in Laramie, you could draw our Flock comic. See, Linus wants to do a comic based on the exploits of his evil cult--I mean ministry. Ministry.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

oh, sure, don't ask me.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, you world sounds dangerous, you seem to have some interesting enemies. This is what I get if I'm one letter off entering the url.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Clay: But you already have a comic about us! Well, I'm not in it, but it's about everyone else.

Skyblade: Holy shit! That is terrifying! I don't appreciate my name and number being taken in vain!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Nerdygirl said...

Oh, so I'm going to be the only short one in our ragtag group of superheroes?

4:07 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Yes. No self-respecting superhero wants to be short. Name one short,yet respected, comic book character besides Wolverine. Go ahead, I'll wait. Yeah, that's right, you can't. Puck, who? Brainchild, wha? Thumbelina, eh?

Yeah, exactly.

On a related note, how big of a dork am I for even knowing who all of those people are?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home