Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cheap Interview Post Used To Disguise The Fact That I Don't Really Have Anything To Say At The Moment

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Questions from Linus

1) Where were you when MST3k aired its last episode?

I was right in front of my TV! It was three houses ago (four, if you count the one we're in the process of moving to now). It was on HWY 200, right outside of Sandpoint. It was a trailer on a big horse farm where we were caretakers. My mom and I sat in the livingroom laughing our asses off during the show and sniffling on the commercials. The movie that they played "Danger Diabolik" is the movie on which the Beastie Boys based their video for "Body Moving." I also think that Diabolik in his white costume looks a lot like Fantomex from the X-Men.

Bonus Trivia! - Diabolik comic books, callendars, and stuff are still being published. A disturbing number of the covers I found on Google have him scaring the bejezus out of women.


diabolik_3
Originally uploaded by Raksha38.



Also - When I did a Google search for pictures of Fantomex, it turned up this avatar of Danni from "The Tribe." It's always freaky when two of my obsessions converge for no apparent reason.

2) Pick one: chard or escarole?

Chard, I guess. I don't have any strong feelings either way.

3) Scientists say that humans may have evolved from apes, or possibly other extinct species. What do you think you evolved from?

Pfft, I don't know what those scientists are talking about. I didn't evolve from anything. I sprang forth fully grown, like Athena. Only replace Zeus with Freya, and there you go. I'm all kinds of special, don't you know.

4) I swallowed a quarter once. What have you swallowed?

Oh, dear. So, my old cat Pookie used to drool when she'd purr. She also liked sleeping on my chest or tummy or in the crook of my arm when I was laying down, and then purr until she fell asleep too. So, one afternoon I fell asleep on the couch in the living room, with my mouth wide open. Pookie, as usual, came up and curled up on my chest. Well, I must have been making a weird noise or something, because my mom says she was staring at my face and then she leaned over to sniff my nose and mouth. Unfortunately, she did that just as this huge drop of drool fell off her chin. Right into my mouth. It choked me awake. That was so nasty.

5) If you could go back and start school over, knowing what you know now, in what subject would you major?

Well, the choice of major for me wasn't a question of what I enjoy or what I want to do with my life, so much as it was a question of what subject I hated the least and trying to find something that wouldn't drive me to kill myself before I graduated. So, Women's Studies it is. I would never have taken any Psych classes, though, so I wouldn't have ended up with my Psych minor.


Completely Random Addition: I was reading the Something Awful forums earlier and a poster by the name of Doctor McNinja had this avatar. I laughed for a good 4 or 5 minutes. It's possible I need to get out more.


Originally uploaded by Raksha38.

7 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

alright, ask me some questions.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Alrighty then. Questions for Clay:

1) What's the one thing you wish you had known before attending UW?

2) What's your favorite smell?

3) If you could be a world-renown expert at one thing, what would it be?

4) Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson, or Farrah?

5) If you got your drawing hand chopped off in a freak combine accident, what guest artist would you like to take over drawing duties on 'Surreal U?'

1:11 PM  
Blogger Linus said...

Cat drool isn't so bad... but you do need to get out more.
:)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Excellent! Another victim!

Okay, Questions for Skyblade:

1) Death Is Not An Option: Ultimate!Mojo or Liefeld-era Cable?

2) Gangs of pirates and ninjas start a major turf war where the only people in more danger than rival gang members are innocent bystanders. Which gang do you join?

3) What is the most touching thing anyone has ever said to you?

4) Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, or Demi Moore?

5) If you were to die tomorrow, what is the one thing in your house (or apartment/cave/van down by the river/whatever) that you hope your parents won't find when they go to claim your personal effects?

1:01 PM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

alright, my answers: http://surrealu.blogspot.com/2005/06/questions-game_14.html

2:53 PM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

hey, have you ever seen this episode of my comic Christin? I thought you might get a kick out of it :)
http://surrealu.keenspace.com/d/20040429.html

2:52 AM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Skyblade - Hee! Excellent answers!

Clay - Dude, I would totally buy that comic!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home