Thursday, May 05, 2005

Normally, I Don't Really Go In For Quizzes, But...

...Dudes. It's about comic books. Which gritty no nonsense comic book character am I?

John Constantine Pic
You are John Constantine.
John has a strong knowledge of the occult and at
times he appears to wield strong magical powers
but he has also become known as something of a
con-man, more likely to talk himself out of
trouble than pull a rabbit out of a hat.


What Gritty No Nonsense Comic Book Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I was hoping that if I got Spider Jerusalem, they'd throw in a pair of his glasses for free, but no such luck. We wants them, precious....


glasses
Originally uploaded by Raksha38.

8 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

Turns out I'm Jesse Custer. Oh, the irony...

3:37 AM  
Blogger Justin Cognito said...

Well. Turns out I'M Spider Jerusalem.

Now I need some filthy assistants.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

I think we could all use some Filthy Assistants.

Everybody, say hello to another Fametracker refugee, Justin Cognito!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me. And your cat is freaking adorable, by the way.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Justin Cognito said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Justin Cognito said...

Damn. Blogger backfired on that one. 'Tis me, by the way.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

well, I took it...

2:01 AM  
Blogger Justin Cognito said...

Don't worry, Skyblade; just know that if there were an "Are you totally gay?" question, I'd be Midnighter, too.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home