Friday, April 01, 2005

Once Again I Have Beaten The Black Pope Into Submission (You Know You Like It, Linus)

So, on Linus' blog I was challenged to find a comic book crossover weirder than the Pirates of the Caribbean/Nightmare Before Christmas one he found. Lo, I have discovered just such a thing.

Archie Meets The Punisher. Yeah, you heard me. I think this may just be even weirder than the X-men/Star Trek ones I found that started this whole thing. Basically, Frank Castle chases an evil, evil villain who happens to look just like Archie all the way to Riverdale. Wacky hijinx ensue. They actually have a copy of this at The Grounds, if you want to read it.

Bow down before my supreme nerdiness!

The Cover:



Originally uploaded by Raksha38.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

pfft. I've known about that one for years.
Now for a truly lackluster crossover, I suggest NFL Allstar's first and only issue, in which he teams up with Spiderman.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did somebody mention absurd crossovers? (This gems pits long-dead comedien John Belushi against frequent Daredevil and X-Men sparring partner, the Silver Samurai. You lost to an overweight coke addict, Kenuichio, drink that in.)

I've seen things that would incinerate lesser nerds. I have pocket protectors inside my pocket protectors.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Nerdygirl said...

Obessive.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home