Friday, June 24, 2005

A Super Special Blog Post Just For Brittany!

Just because I love you so much, my little squid, I made this picture for you! Sweet dreams, little one!


BrittanyWookie
Originally uploaded by Raksha38.




Is it wrong that I'm so proud of this? I'm especially pleased with the way the spider gag turned out. I had to take it off of a woman who was in a completely different position than this Wookie, resize it, and stick it in there. I also had to create a pair of chaps out of one chap leg and a belt. And I did it all with MS Paint! Oh yeah. I'm hardcore, yo. I got mad photoshop skillz.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

This and other deleted scenes will be made available on the special 6 hour director's cut of Episode 3! Fans are especially excited about this pre-battle gasper scene in the wookie village, and amputee fetishists will love the slash-inspired farewell scene between Anakin and Obi-Wan!
-----------------------------
Christin, you need to get out of the house, honey. Step away from the mouse slowly...

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mandyfish said...

ohhhmygoodgawddamn! You've got mad skillz woman....but seriously..that almost broke me...I was laughing so hard!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Now, in the harsh light of day, I am a little disappointed with this picture, actually. If I'd been smart, I'd have photoshopped Brittany's head onto that other guy's body. I was just too tired to think of it last night.

*sigh*

12:55 PM  
Blogger Squid said...

Damn yoouuu!!! Daamnnn youuu!!! You will die, by the hands of what you created...and will be getting the phone call tonight at 4 when I have a dream about that.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home