Friday, July 01, 2005

All Kittens Is Bitches!

Well, this is going to be a random collection of things. And there are funny pictures at the bottom of the post, so keep reading!

1) The Forum Is Up!

That's right, I've finally got the damn Flock forum up and running. Come on in! Start all the threads you want. I am a kind and benevolent Moderator. Clicky clicky!


2) New Family Member!

Terribly saddened by the thought of not having Rainbow around once she and I leave for Ohio, my mom decided to get herself a kitten. Luckily, Priest River Animal Rescue had one tiny little kitty needing a home. A great thing about being one of the founders of that organization and a sometime-foster home is that we can get our hands on them way sooner than anyone else. Usually, people have to wait until they're spayed or neutered first, which can't be done until they're about 4 months old. We, on the other hand, can just "foster" them until such time as they can be formally adopted. So now we have this teeny, tiny, round little kitten. She's enough to melt even Rainbow's heart. She still needs a name, though....


3) I Cannot Get Out Of This Country Fast Enough....

Sandra Day O'Connor retires from the Supreme Court In a related story, Bush prepares to deliver a vicious ass fucking to the rest of America.


4) I Got My Diploma Finally, Noticed Two Problems

Incompetent to the very end, U. Wyo misspelled my major on my diploma. Apparently, I got my bachelor's degree in "Women?s Studies." Fucking idiots. And people kept asking me why I wasn't going there for grad school too.

Also, in the lower right hand corner of the diploma is the seal of the state of Wyoming. And who should I spy on said seal? Torgo! Yes, everyone's favorite goat-man has been immortalized in a completely unexpected fashion. Here's a scan of my diploma if you don't believe me:




5) F Is For Fox!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

Few people know that Torgo was actually an early homesteader here in Wyoming...

When do we see pictures of the new kitty? And isn't it about time for an updated pic of Rainbow?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Yes, I plan to take new Rainbow pics anytime now. I was going to do it yesterday, but I spent pretty much the entire day chatting with you, instead!

I also want to take some pics of Rainbow with the new kitty. The size comparison is amazing. I would never believe that Rainbow is only 3 months old if my mom hadn't hand raised her practically from birth.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 1995 isuzu 4 cylinder engines for sale Makeover online games for girls Lesbian hardcore action Herron barcode scanner ki toy big boi Chatham heated mattress pad Anime hentai hospital sex Anal skin tag photos bathroom cabinet Adult mannequin sex toy yellow bontril Insurance farm owner state home Horse msm supplement air fresheners Latin equal before law Free auto update virus scanner

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home